No weird flex but OY VEY!
Here it is. My yearly report on how much I value myself due to physical accomplishments…well mostly physical!!
13 reasons Kosha Dillz kicked your butt in 2018
1. I played the last ever VANS WARPED TOUR and did the entire thing with just one other person, Jon Longley! We did 37 dates and also 3 shows with Bowling for Soup on the off days.
2. I raised[$20,000 on my Kickstarter](http://bit.ly/kickyoukosha) to help create my upcoming album, which have two singles out so far. One is Back N Forth and one is Other Side of Happiness.
3. Wrote an important article about addiction and recovery and [Mac Miller for Variety Magazine that was the top trending article on the site](https://variety.com/2018/music/news/mac-miller-jewish-rapper-kosha-dillz-1202933021/)
3a. Played an amazing tribute for the victims of the Pittsburgh Synagogue Tree of Life at Peppermint Club just two days ago, and also was able to visit the synagogue one week after the tragedy happened. Y[ou can view those pictures and some words here.](https://www.instagram.com/p/BpxYvaZhskt/)
4. Finished my Spotify year end with 40k streams, yet in November/December we have already garnered 74,668 streams for my new song Other Side of Happiness and 36,541 monthly streams
[Follow me on Spotify?](https://open.spotify.com/artist/64ea3gojfUUFJSJiyZbVK7)
5. Wrote various articles for Billboard Magazine, including a [full on Hannukah playlist](https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8488727/hanukkah-2018-playlist-songs) and the last ever Warped Tour Blog and this [amazing remix with Portugal The Man.](https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8350930/kosha-dillz-feel-it-still-remix)
6. I did a 90 in 90 street performance where I rapped every day for 90 days and filmed a movie that is being edited right now by a guy I met at sundance. I have been told The film will be submitted to Tribeca Film Festival!
7. The Israel Baseball movie ” Heading Home; The Tale of Team Israel ” recently premiered in its theatrical release and was the 2nd highest grossing film in the country. Read more at [Jewish Boston](https://www.jewishboston.com/heading-home-the-tale-of-team-israel-premieres-in-west-newton/)
8. I Rapped for the legend Gary Vaynerchuck and managed to get tons of love for the dope freestyle. [Watch that Gary Vaynerchuck Freestyle here](https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Kosha_Dillz_Other_Side_Of_Happiness)
9. Shot some amazing music videos t[hat got on big websites like HIPHOPDX](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc7We-762iY). One of the dancer @rilaah)_ went on to dance for Drake on his arena tour. Basically Drake knows me now since they saw her in my video. You can also watch my new video with Alvarez Kings here.
10. I stayed clean for 14+ years and was able to tour around the world because people care about me and are interested to learn my story. I also spent my first Hannukah in Israel. It was lit. (and in jerusalem..where it happened!)
11. I curated my 4th annual SXSW showcase called OY VEY and first ever CMMNTY showcase to capacity crowds in Austin Texas,. Trinidad James played, an Emo Pupet Band called Fragile Rock and [we got a review in an Israeli News outlet called YNET](https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-5176604,00.html)
12. My computer was stolen out of my car and after holding out for over a month, I got a call from the Beverly Hills Police Department that my $2000+ computer was recovered in a high speed chase. I ended up returning there and figuring out how to get the other victims back their computers too.
13. I ran up to 9.5 miles which was my highest run in my life ever, and (completely unrelated) Nardwuar came to see me perform at SXSW for the CMMNTY showcase at Mohawk but it was cancelled due to guns so Nardwuar didn’t see me rap.
Thanks for reading all this ass kicking stuff!!
I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a great time with your family and your time off from work. A lot of times we do too much work and not enough enjoyment.